While serving NPC & CPPCC sessions, Olympics, World Expo, CIFIT and other domestic and international events, King Long is often engaged in the charity efforts for the happy life of people as well.
King Long has been the designated vehicle for NPC & CPPCC sessions for consecutively 16 years。 Besides, it also has served many international conferences or large-scale events, including Universiade, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference, World Chinese Entrepreneurs Convention, CIFIT, Beijing Olympics, Guangzhou Asian Games, Shanghai World Expo, 2014 APEC Ocean Ministerial Conference and Xiamen International Marathon。 Each event functions as the stage to present the power and confidence of Chinese buses。
- The NPC & CPPCC Sessions
- Touch Relay of Olympic Games
- Guangzhou Asia Games
- London Olympic Games
- Shanghai Expo
- Youth Games
- Singapore Youth Olympic Games
- 2014 APEC Ocean Ministerial Conference
- 98 CIFIT
- Nanjing National Games
- Xiamen Marathon
- 9.3 Military Paradeonation Activity
While seeking sustainable operations, King Long also works hard to maximize social benefits of goods and its social value. King Long incorporates social responsibility with its business operations to provide the society with safe, reliable, low-emission and ecological buses. Meanwhile, King Long also devotes itself to all kinds of charities, such as donations for schools, sponsor of cultural and sports events, caring for children, earthquake relief and other public welfare performance, to make contributions to the society.
- Love-care Student-aiding
- King Long "Mobile Library"
- Frontline Workers Donate Money for Earthquake Disaster Areas
- "I love King Long Bus" Children Drawing Action
- Xiamen Youth Mobile Science and Technology Laboratory
- Love-care Blood Donation Activity